VISITORS RECEPTION /FOLLOW-UP
TEAM LEADER – DEACON CHIBUEZE UCHEAGWU
DESCRIPTION, AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To make newcomers feel welcome and wanted. To show the newcomers love and care.
- To ensure that newcomers are giving appropriate and adequate information about the church and ensure they go through newcomer/believers class.
- To encourage them to join the church if they do not have a permanent place of worship.
- To ensure that newcomers feel welcome and encourage them to join or re-visit the church again.
- To assist newcomers, guide them through and help to answer any question they may have.
- To make the natural groups and all the departments that exist in the church known to newcomers.