TEAM LEADER – DEACONESS ADEOLA ADEOSUN
DESCRIPTION, AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To make a difference in people’s lives through personal contact and visitation.
- To go the extra mile to touch and leave our heartprints of love, kindness and genuine concern in the lives of church members and their families.(John 14:12b)
- To follow up the sick, the immobile, pray for them and offer practical help.
- To reach out and comfort families in need in the Church.
- To follow up and offer helping hands to mothers and baby after birth till baby dedication.
- To visit church members who are in hospital and provide necessary care, support, prayer, assistance with food/shopping and also after their discharge to offer convalescent and continue care as required
- To reach out to those who are celebrating new additions to their families by volunteering some time for assisting in birthing the new baby, shopping, cooking and baby-sitting.
- To provide spiritual and emotional care to individuals facing crisis or loss
- To reach out to families that are unable to feed themselves through the food bank.
- To offer regular free health checks (blood pressure, blood sugar, dental hygiene) to Church members, families, friends neighbours and refer them to their GP if necessary.
Congregational Care Department is one of the caring department in Royal Connections. As a department we reach out and comfort families in need in the church. We also follow up the sick,’ the shutin’, we pray for them and offer practical help. Likewise we follow up and offer helping hands to mothers and their baby’s after birth (till baby dedication). We offer free health check to church members and their family, friend and neighbours and refer them to their GP if there are any concerns.
We aim to provide necessary care and support (spiritual and physical) to Church members and minister to those who are on hospital admission and also to those facing crisis or loss by visiting them in Hospital or at home.
Members who are interested in joining the department are encourage to get in touch with the workers directorate or the church office. Telephone number 0300 111 1111 .Email workerdirectorate@royalconnections .org.uk