BUILDING AND MAINTENANCE
TEAM LEADER – DEACON ABAYOMI BELLA
DESCRIPTION, AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- Responsible for the infrastructure of the Royal Connections (RC) building and premises, ensuring that the RC properties are well looked after, and ready for use at all times.
- As much as possible to maintain the value of the existing facility and every new addition.
- Supervise all RC building and maintenance activities
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment for all RC users, provide and maintain tools, equipment and materials, and ensure safe storage and use of substances
- Supervise and manage maintenance/construction works within the RC properties
- Carry out all hands-on repair works on RC properties (refer to processes and procedure)