TEAM LEADER – SISTER AFOLASADE ADEEKO
DESCRIPTION, AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To ensure church members i.e. new convert, new member and intending worker know the fundamentals of Christian faith and the church RC/RCCG.
- To help lay the foundation for a smooth Christian walk.
- To ensure that members are spiritually groomed and equipped before joining the workforce. To produce Christians who as individual be zealous for great works. Titus 2 11-13.
- Teach basic bible doctrines using the bible and RCCG manual -a weekly class that runs for 13weeks.
- Monitor student’s progress through weekly text and assignments.
- Liaise with other department head to ensure their members go through believer’ class.
- Provide feedbacks on the character and performance of student.